Table of Contents
Independent Audit and Certification
- Krescendo, the company behind LiveDataset, has achieved ISO27001:2013 certification for its information security management systems and risk management process. This standard provides customers confidence that Krescendo’s processes and systems have been independently audited to preserve the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
- Cyber Essentials helps businesses like Krescendo protect themselves from the increasing threat of the cyber attack and to deliver a clear statement of the basic controls organisations should have in order to protect themselves. It is a government-backed and industry-supported scheme. Cyber essentials is designed to secure companies’ credentials when it comes to cyber security. In addition, Krescendo are Cyber Essentials Plus certified, which helps carry out vulnerability tests to ensure the company is protected from basic hacking and phishing attacks. It is important to be Cyber Essential certified as it demonstrates to customers, investors, insurers and others that minimum yet essential precautions have been put in place to protect organisations against cyber threats.
- Krescendo software applications are architected from the ground up to include stringent enterprise data security requirements:
- Multi-layered authentication and isolation
- Resilience and recoverability
- Audit controls
- Risk management
Flexibility and Experience
- Since 2002, Krescendo has been delivering secure online systems to multinational enterprises satisfying some of the most demanding IT security requirements — including several of the world’s leading financial institutions. Krescendo has deployed applications using a variety of cloud infrastructure deployment models to meet the specific security, resilience, and access requirements for specific enterprise customers.
Security of the data can only be ensured by the secure use and management of browsers and devices. CJ Learning and Krescendo have taken all responsible measures to provide access in secure environments. It is important that users ensure the appropriate use and exposure of the screen based information once access is granted.
Who We Are
Our Commitment To Privacy
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
The Information collected by CJ Learning and CJ Learning Technologies
- Information that is necessary for you to start using our services
- Company name
- Company email address
- Information about your computer and about your visits to the Livedataset website, which are necessary for providing security, compatibility and ease of use, including:
- IP address
- Geographical location
- Browser version
- Operating system
- Length of visit
- Page views
- Navigation behaviour
Who has access to the data
The Way We Use Information
- To help us identify you and your accounts.
- To send you email notifications and information which you have specifically requested.
- To make our websites easier to use.
- To notify you of any changes to our websites or our services and products which may affect you.
- We never use personally identifiable information provided to us in ways unrelated to those described above, unless you have provided consent for that purpose (e.g. contact details provided for sales or marketing purposes), which you have the right to withdraw at any time.
We do not share any personal information with any third party, except where it is necessary for carrying out regulatory or legal obligations (e.g. employment or social security law), or for our legitimate interests (e.g. debt recovery). All information we hold is kept within the UK and is not transferred overseas, other than to allow non UK-based users to see and use their own information.
We do not share analytical data with any body outside of the client organisation. Strategic information held within the SMARTcurriculum® Application is used to inform the benchmarking capabilities of the SMARTcurriculum® Application as far as they can support the effective practice reflected in the purpose of analysing the data entered. In this regard no data is used in this benchmarking process that will identify any individual employee.
Commitment To Data Security
- Confidentiality – only authorised people can access your information.
- Integrity – information should be accurate and suitable for the purpose for which it is used.
- Availability – only authorised users should be able to access the data if they need it for authorised purposes.
Commitment To Children’s Privacy
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
CJ Learning has access to a responsive team of technical specialists during London office hours. Please contact email@example.com if you need specific help.
Training and development is supported through access to a programme of webinars and online learning experiences.
Face-to-face training is available through the website at https://cj-learning.com.