With over over 10 years experience, CJ Learning has established a reputation for curriculum expertise, specialising in systemic analysis, leadership coaching, training and transformational support systems. We work with education leaders who want to transform the life-chances of every child in their organisation by building the most efficient, effective and ethical curriculum provision with the resources available. We will encourage you to consider what’s possible and help you to overcome your challenges, engineering an exciting future for your school.
SMARTcurriculum® Methodology has been developed to focus on school delivery reform, transforming the application of integrated curriculum financial planning to school curriculum design and decision making.
We believe that:
- Sustaining excellence takes work, it should not be assumed.
- There are no quick fixes.
- Change is inevitable, it requires careful and courageous leadership.
- Success is not a set of metrics but is a complex mix of understanding, best practice and skilful resource management.
- In changing times practice needs to adapt to excel.
- Curriculum breadth does not have to be sacrificed to efficiency.
- Achieving your goals while maintaining choice for learners is possible.
- There is always capacity to achieve more with the resources you have.
Curriculum Leadership Training
In-person, online and blended programmes. Off-the-shelf or bespoke to your needs.
Outsourced Timetable Scheduling
Experts in recovery and annual timetable creation.
Online or In-person Tutoring
Maths for GCSE tutoring with a highly-experienced professional.
A school leader for over 25 years, Chris Jones has supported schools for the last 11 with curriculum development, budgeting and strategy. An registered DfE provider of Integrated Curriculum and Finance planning methodology, Chris’s live webinar will show you how to move beyond the usual practices to bring effective leadership to the planning process. He will also share some of the tools that are being used in schools that are mastering curriculum modelling.